Get in the holiday spirit at Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College. The college’s campuses will host a variety of holiday events in December that are open to the public, with most offering complimentary admission.
Jackson County Campus
- “Scrutiny: Portraits Through Eyes” Art Exhibit,November 8 – December 13, Fine Art Gallery. The exhibit highlights the paintings of Mississippi painter Traci Stover. For Gallery hours or more information, contact Marc Poole at 497.7684 or email@example.com.
- Christmas at Jackson County,Friday, December 7, 7 p.m., Fine Arts Auditorium.
The event features the Jackson County Campus Concert Choir and the vocal ensemble JC Voices. The event is complimentary. A $5 donation for presale tickets will support Jackson County choral activities and includes prime seating, along with wassail and a holiday cookie in the lobby before the performance. For more information or for advance tickets, contact Kate Sawyer, director of Choral Activities, at 228.497.7707 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jefferson Davis Campus
- JD Players present “Arsenic and Old Lace,”November 29 – December 1 at 7 p.m. and December 2 at 2 p.m., Fine Arts Auditorium. Regular admission is $10, student/children (ages 4-17) admission is $5, or purchase 2018-2019 season passes for $22 regular admission and $12 student. To purchase tickets, please visit edu/jd-players. For more information about plays offered this season, contact Ryan Pierini at email@example.com.
- Christmas Choral Concert,Thursday, December 6, 7 p.m., Fine Arts Auditorium. The JD Singers and Coastal Vibrations will present this annual holiday concert. The event is complimentary. For more information, contact Debra Atkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Festival of Lights,Friday, December 7, 4:45 – 9 p.m., Perkinston Campus. Fun for the entire family, this annual event features a parade, silent auction, art show and sale, pictures with Santa, train rides, musical entertainment, games, food, and Ferris wheel rides. Rides and entertainment are complimentary.