George County Center
- “Winter Creations” George County Center Evening of Fine Arts, Thursday, December 5, at 6 p.m. in the George County Center Academic Building. Join MGCCC in celebrating an evening of poetry, theatre, art and music. The event is open to the public and there is no charge for admission. Hot chocolate and apple cider will be available for purchase.
Jackson County Campus
- Christmas at JC Choir Concert, Thursday, December 5, at 7 p.m., Campus Fine Arts Auditorium. The Concert Choir and Voices ensemble will be joined by guest high school choirs and instrumentalists. Kate Sawyer is directing and Dr. Jonathan Mitchell is the pianist. There is no charge for the event, and it is open to the public. A $5 donation may be made to support Jackson County Campus choral activities. Included with the donation is prime seating, wassail and a holiday treat. Plan to arrive early to enjoy the wassail and holiday treat in the lobby before the performance.
Jefferson Davis Campus
- Turkey Trot 5K & 1.5 Mile Run Walk, Wednesday, November 20, at 3 p.m. Starting line is at the Arena Theatre on east side of campus. Registration is at the gym before race day or at the Arena Theatre on race day. Entry fee is $5 and proceeds are donated to Mac’s Helping Paws Food Pantry on campus. Awards include top first and second place male and female 5K finishers in both student and employee categories.
- Annual Christmas Concert, Thursday, Dec. 5, at 7 p.m., Campus Fine Arts Auditorium. There is no admission charge, and the event is open to the public. All alumni are invited to join the singing of “Silent Night” at the end of the concert.
- 2019 Festival of Lights, Sunday, December 8, 2019, Perkinston Campus. The event begins at 4 p.m., and includes a holiday parade, visit and photos with Santa, concessions, rides, music, games and more. The public is invited to the event, and there is no charge for admission.
In The Blue: An Evening in Support of Athletics, Tuesday, December 10, at 6:30 p.m., Hospitality Resort Management Center, 420 Debuys Road, in Biloxi, MS. Dinner and guest speaker Sean Tuohy Sr. Doors open at 6 p.m. Catering will be provided by City Line Café. Ticket Cost: $125 for two tickets and $75 for one ticket. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit mgccc.edu/in-the-blue.
- Athletics Dinner, Tuesday, December 10, at 6:30 p.m., Hospitality Resort Management Center, 420 Debuys Road, in Biloxi, MS. Guest Speaker: Sean Tuohy Sr. Doors open at 6 p.m. Catering provided by City Line Café. Ticket Cost: $125 for two tickets and $75 for one ticket. Funds raised help support MGCCC athletics.