Important Dates for the Summer 2018 Semester:
|May 25th||Summer Registration|
|May 28th||Last day for 100% refund|
|May 29th||First day of classes, including online|
|May 31st||Last day of 90% refund period for 1st 5wk term|
|June 5th||Last day of 90% refund period for full term classes|
|June 5th||Last day of 90% refund period for full term Online courses|
|June 29th||Final summer payment due|
|June 29th||Registration for 2nd 5wk term|
|July 9th||2nd 5wk term classes begin|
|July 11th||Last day of 90% refund period for 2nd 5wk term|
Important Dates for the Fall 2018 Semester:
|Aug 16th & 17th||Fall Registration|
|Aug 19th||Last day for 100% refund|
|Aug 20th||First day of classes, including online|
|Aug 27th||Last day of 90% refund period for 1st 8wk term|
|Sept 4th||Last day of 90% refund period for Online full term classes|
|Sept 4th||Last day of 90% refund period for full term classes|
|Sept 28th||2nd payment due|
|Oct 17th||2nd 8wk term begins|
|Oct 22nd||Last day of 90% refund period for 2nd 8wk term|
|Oct 31st||Final payment due, a $40.00 delinquent fee will be added after this date|
Methods of Payment:
- Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
- Online payments – log-in to web services.
Payment Plan Options:
- Fall/Spring – 3 installments
- Summer – 2 installments
After Registering for Classes:
- If you are ready to pay, pay online or at any Business Office
- If you are expecting any Financial Aid or Scholarship, check with Financial Aid first
- If you are using a Third-Party Payment, such as, Military TA, VA, WIA, MPACT, etc., be sure to bring proper authorization to the Business Office to secure schedule
- All previous balances and holds must be cleared before registering, graduation, or receiving an official transcript.
Once Payment/Financial Aid/Scholarship/Third-Party payment has been applied to your account to secure your schedule:
- You will be given a Student Schedule/Receipt.
- Show a copy of your schedule/receipt to obtain a student ID and parking decal in the Campus Police office.
- Get a copy of your schedule and student ID before you proceed to Bookstore.
List of Charges for Fall 2018:
- Fall/Spring Full-Time Tuition (15 – 21 hours) – $1550.00*
- Fall/Spring Full-Time Out-of-State Tuition – $3100.00*
- Part-Time Tuition – $155.00 per credit hour*
- Part-Time Out-of-State Tuition – $310.00 per credit hour*
- Summer Full-Time Tuition (12-15 hours) – $1550.00*
- Students enrolled in more than 21 hours for Fall and Spring will be charged an additional $155.00 per credit hour.
- Students enrolled in more than 15 hours for Summer will be charged an additional $155.00 per credit hour.
- Registration Fee – $100.00
- Technology Fee – $4.00 per credit hour (maximum $60.00)
- Online Fee – $15.00 per credit hour
- Book Service Fee – $40.00 per book*
- Science Lab Fee – $25.00
- Art Lab Fee – $50.00
- Career/Technical Program Fees: A PER CREDIT HOUR fee will be charged for career/technical classes based on Program of Study
- Delinquent Fee – $40.00 assessed on any and all balances after the final payment date
- Other miscellaneous charges may apply according to program of study
- Dual Credit High School classes – $100.00 per class
*Tuition and book rental fees are the only refundable fees. All other fees are NON-refundable.
The MGCCC Board of Trustees reserves the right to adjust any and all fees as it deems necessary.