Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College Alumni Association
Deadline: January 17, 2020
Guidelines for Nomination and Selection of Award Recipients:
- Nominations may be submitted by students, faculty, administrators, or college organizations.
- The nominee shall be employed by the college for at least three years.
- A faculty member may be selected if retired or deceased within one year of date of the award.
- The nominee shall not have received the award within the last six years.
- The nominee shall not receive the award more than twice.
- Selection committees composed of administrators, faculty, and alumni.
- Selection is based on teaching excellence, college service, community service, and professional development (limited to the past three years).
Instructors of the Year Nomination Form