About the Lab
The Jefferson Davis Learning Lab can be accessed through the library or through the G building, located across from the fountain in the quad. Students have access to:
- Areas for group and individual study
- Handouts for Math, Science, and Writing
- 28 desktop computers
- Laptops (for use in Lab only)
- Reichert microscope
- Anatomical models
- zSpace augmented reality machine with Labster Virtual Lab Simulations pack, Visible Body Human Anatomy Atlas, VIVED Anatomy, Newton’s Park, Franklin’s Lab, VIVED Chemistry, VIVED Science.
Learning Lab Hours: Fall and Spring
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Learning Lab Hours: Summer
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Learning Lab Personnel
- Adrienne McPhaul – Assistant Dean LRC: 228.896.2514
- Jana Ball – Science Instructor: 228.897.3812
- Tracey Gillespie – Math Instructor: 228.897.3805
- Bambi Wilkinson -Math Instructor: 228.897.3846
- Ashley Tibbs – Writing/Reading Instructor: 228.897.3801
- Kim Boswell – Administrative Assistant: 228.897.3806