It is proven that students with good library research skills do better academically. The links below provide research guides, style manuals, and writing resources that will enhance those needed skills.
- Understanding Library of Congress Call Numbers This tip sheet provides information of reading call numbers.
- Evaluating Resources provides techniques for web evaluation from the University of California Berkeley Library.
- Avoiding Plagiarism The Online Writing Lab (OWL) of Purdue offers advice on how to avoid plagiarism in your work.
- The Online Writing Lab (OWL) at Purdue University houses writing resources and instructional material.
- APA Formatting and Style Guide – Purdue
- MLA Formatting and Style Guide – Purdue
- Citation Machine