Heartsaver courses are designed for anyone with little or no medical training who needs a course completion card for employment or other requirements.
Heartsaver Blended courses include an online portion and a hands on session. The online portion is self-paced. The skills session is done in a classroom setting.
$75 – can be paid at any MGCCC Business Office. (The MGCCC Non-Credit Refund Policy is on the Registration form).
Student must be physically able to perform CPR, have access to a computer, and be able to read and write for successful completion of this course.
Heartsaver First Aid, CPR & AED Application Process:
- Complete the MGCCC Registration Form for Non-Credit Healthcare Courses listing CPR – HS as the course name and include a listed course date of interest.
- Bring the form to the Continuing Education Coordinator located at the Bryant Center (you must provide a valid email address on the registration form).
- Once you receive an email confirming registration with the date, time and location, you can pay the $75 course fee at any MGCCC campus business office.
- Enrollment is based on a first come first serve basis following submission of the:
1. Non-credit Registration form
2. Full course payment.
Note: On the scheduled class date, present the online completion certificate to the Course Instructor for admission to the class.
- Within 20 business days, the CPR card will be made available electronically (sent to email provided).
Note: MGCCC reserves the right to substitute instructors, change class schedules, and cancel programs due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances.