The Heartsaver blended course is designed to provide for the layperson needs a course completion card for employment or other requirements. Heartsaver Blended courses include an online portion and a hands on session. The online portion is self-paced. The skills session is completed in a classroom setting.
Prerequisite: Student must be physically able to perform CPR, have access to a computer, and be able to read and write for successful completion of this course.
Cost: $75 – paid at any MGCCC Business Office.
(The MGCCC Non-Credit Refund Policy is on the MGCCC Website).
- Complete the MGCCC Registration Form for Non-Credit Healthcare Courses listing CPR – HS as the course name and include a listed course date of interest. Course schedules are located on the website under Schools/School of Nursing and Health Professions/Non-Credit Courses/Class Schedules.
- Submit the registration form by mail or in person to the Bryant Center at Tradition.
- An email will be sent confirming registration course details, and instructions on how to pay the $75 course fee at any MGCCC campus business office. Course fees are due in full 3 days prior to the scheduled course date.
- The first portion of the course is online; a code will be sent to your email 3 – 5 days prior to the class date. HeartCode links will only be sent after registration and payment have been completed.
- After completion of the online portion, you will attend your selected class for the skills (hands-on) portion of the class.
- You must submit your online (HeartCode) certificate to the course instructor the day of the class. You will not be able to complete the course without submitting your certificate.
- After the course, the CPR card will be sent to you electronically within 20 business days.
Note: MGCCC reserves the right to substitute instructors, change class schedules, and cancel programs due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances.