This one (1) day non-credit healthcare recertification training provides the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) certified in IV therapy with ten (10) hours required to continue utilization of the skillset necessary to perform procedures related to the expanded scope of intravenous therapy in multiple healthcare facilities. This non-credit program aligns with the state Board of Nursing curriculum that sets standards for recertification. This course is offered annually in the spring semester and during fall semesters of odd years.
$250 (includes modules) paid at any MGCCC Business Office.
*The MGCCC Non-Credit Refund Policy is on the Registration form.
- Complete the MGCCC Registration Form for Non-Credit Healthcare Courses listing IV Recertification as the course name and include a listed course date of interest (can be found on the MGCCC Programs of Study/Healthcare programs webpage or at any campus location).
- Obtain a copy of your LPN License
Note: Applicants must hold a current, valid, unencumbered license as a LPN, including the appropriate IV therapy expanded role issue and expiration dates.
- Bring the form and copy of your license to the Continuing Education Coordinator located at the Bryant Center (you must provide a valid email address on the registration form).
- Once you receive an email confirming registration with the date, time and location, you can pay the $250 course fee at any MGCCC campus business office.
- Enrollment will be based on a first come first serve condition following submission of the:
- Non-credit Registration form
- Full course payment, which is made at the MGCCC campus business office.
Note: MGCCC reserves the right to substitute instructors, change class schedules, and cancel programs due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances.