Request Your Transcript from MGCCC

Official Transcripts

Official college transcripts may be ordered online. The cost of ordering an official college transcript is $7.00 with an additional $2.90 processing fee (for a total transcript ordering cost of $9.90).

The $7.00 transcript ordering fee will be waived for the intial two official transcripts for all students and alumni (the processing fee will still apply for a cost of $2.90).

If you know your GCID and PIN:

  1. Go to Web Services
  2. Log In
  3. Click the “Student” tab
  4. Click “Student Records”
  5. Click “Request Official Transcript”

If you don’t know your GCID and PIN:

Visit Transcript Ordering Services and follow the instructions. You will be required to submit a consent form to prove your identity. If you request through Web Services you will not be required to submit this form.

Check the status of the order you placed online.

Unofficial Transcripts

Before obtaining your unofficial transcript, you must have a primary PIN.
You can determine your primary PIN number from the Primary PIN retrieval page.

Please follow these steps to obtain your personal transcript from the MGCCC website. This will not be considered official by another institution. It should be used for personal purposes only.

  1. Log into your Web Services account
  2. Click “Log In to a Secure Area”
  3. Enter your social security number as your “User ID”
  4. Enter you PIN number (if you do not know/remember it; please click in the text above where it reads “Web Services Information” – it will walk you through how to obtain it. Once you have it please continue with these steps. You should receive it within a few moments)
  5. After you have entered User ID and PIN number, click “Login”
  6. Click on “Student Services and Financial Aid”
  7. Click on “Student Records”
  8. Click on “View Unofficial Transcript”
  9. Next, options should automatically come up as “Transcript level: All levels” & “Transcript type: Unofficial transcript.” That is correct – click “Submit”
  10. Now your personal unofficial transcript of your academic performance should be displayed – scroll down to view.

If you have questions about this process, please call (228) 896-2536 or email