The Perkinston Learning Lab is located on the first floor of the Learning Resources Center building. Students have access to:
- Areas for group and individual study
- Computer Lab
- Reichert microscope
- Anatomical models
- zSpace augmented reality machine with Labster Virtual Lab Simulations pack, Visible Body Human Anatomy Atlas, VIVED Anatomy, Newton’s Park, Franklin’s Lab, VIVED Chemistry, VIVED Science.
- Oculus Rift virtual reality machine
- Hp graphing calculators
- Promethean boards
Learning Lab Hours: Fall and Spring
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Learning Lab Hours: Summer (July only)
Closed the month of June
Monday – Thursday: 4:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Learning Lab Personnel
- Vanessa Ritchie: Assistan Dean LRC: 601.928.6242
- Schuyler Webb – Science Instructor: 601.928.6276
- Amber Morrisette – Administrative Assistant: 601.928.6247
- Vivian Smith – Math Instructor: 601.928.6269
- Michael McKinney– English Instructor: 601.928.6363
- Tammy Hall – Computer lab assistant: 601.928.6341