Gain the Life and Job Skills to Start a Great Career
The MGCCC WIOA Out-of-School Youth Program is designed for individuals who are not attending any school and may or may not need a high school diploma.
The program is designed to help participants complete a High School Equivalency (if needed), gain life skills, and attain a career.
- 16 to 24 Years Old
- Currently not attending school
- Resident of Stone, Harrison, or George County
- Career Guidance and Counseling
- Basic Skills Preparation
- Financial Literacy Training
- Job Readiness Preparation
- Earn Credentials
- Career Exploration
- Paid Internships
- Goal Completion Incentives
- Supportive and Follow-up Services
- National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC)
- Smart Start Credential
- Money Smart Certificate
- High School Equivalency (HSE)
For More Information and to Make an Appointment
- Stone County: WIOA Youth Instructor – (601) 528-8486
- Harrison County: WIOA Youth Instructor – (228) 897-9203
- George County: WIOA Youth Instructor – (601) 766-6465
Program funded by SMPDD/TDWDA. SMPDD/TDWDA is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Those needing TTY assistance may call (800) 582-2233.