MGCCC Online Course Textbook Information
How do I get my textbook?
Many textbooks for MGCCC students, who are enrolled in MGCCC provided online courses, are on MGCCC book rental service. Additional MGCCC course materials such as CDs and lab manuals may be purchase items available in campus bookstores. In most cases, rental books must be returned to the bookstore on the last day of class. You will sign a document at the time that you pick up your books that includes the return date. Please make a note of the date on that form so that you get your books in on time and are not charged a late fee. If you have any questions about book service items, please contact the MGCCC Bookstore at the campus where you registered.
NOTE: Rental books will not be shipped, and the rental fee is non-refundable.
- Locate MGCCC book information in Web Services.
- Login to Web Services
- On the main menu, click Personal Information
- Scroll to the bottom and choose Display Course Book Information
- Obtain a print out of your bill from the business office.
- Contact or visit the bookstore at the campus where you registered to retrieve MGCCC course materials.
MGCCC students enrolling in online courses provided by other colleges should go to the eLearning home page, click on the “Check Student Profile” and check their student profile for textbook information. Students may also contact the course instructor for book purchase information. Textbooks for courses offered by other colleges are going to be purchase items.