National Guard Members
- MS State Education Assistance Program (SEAP)
- SEAP is the state TA program for Air and Army National Guard members. Please contact the Joint Force – Headquarters-Education Department for more information to get started.
- Army National Guard Federal Tuition Assistance
- Army Guardsmen using federal TA can find information on ArmyIgnitED and use their Help Desk for additional questions.
- Air National Guard Federal Tuition Assistance
- Air Guardsmen need to contact their Education Services Representative to inquire about any available federal TA.
Army, Marines & Coast Guard
Steps to Use Tuition Assistance
- Apply for tuition assistance at ArmyIgnitED.
- Meet MGCCC admissions requirements.
- Find your program.
- Meet with an Enrollment Specialists to create a program of study.
- Upload your degree plan.
- Once TA is approved, submit the approval form directly to MGCCC Business Office on the campus you are attending.
- Verify Enrollment monthly at 1-877-823-2378.
Create an Account with ArmyIgnitED
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
- Create a Student User Account
- Create Education Paths and Tuition Assistance Requests
- For more information visit the website https://ArmyIgnitED.com
- Contact information – Other important phone numbers and websites