Kick off Your College Experience
We welcome prospective students to Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College to attend our Orientation sessions on campus each semester.
If you are thinking about applying to MGCCC or have recently applied, Orientation is a perfect opportunity to learn about the programs and services you can take advantage of at college.
Schedule your Orientation for Spring Classes
AM Sessions check in begins at 8:30 a.m., and PM Sessions check in begins at 12:30 p.m.
George County Center
Jackson County Campus
Jefferson Davis Campus
What to Expect
- Please bring your ACT scores and Official Transcript with you.
- Orientation begins with a “Welcome Session” to introduce you to our Orientation leaders and members of the Campus Administration.
- You will have an opportunity to tour the campus. Please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the weather.
- You will receive information on Financial Aid, register for classes, and get your Student ID made.
- Orientation ends with an opportunity to sit down with one of our Academic Advisors or Enrollment Specialists to help plan your freshman semester at MGCCC.