Kick Off Your College Experience
We welcome all admitted, first-time MGCCC students to attend an orientation session on campus before their first semester.
MGCCC offers three different types of sessions to accommodate all of our incoming Bulldogs. Find the session that fits your interests or schedule! Orientation sessions will also be offered during Registration on August 19 and 20 if you are unable to find one below to fit your schedule.
What to Expect
- Orientation begins with a Welcome Session to introduce you to our Orientation leaders and members of the Campus Administration.
- You will have an opportunity to tour the campus. Please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the weather.
- You will receive information on financial aid, campus life, and get your Student ID made. SMILE BULLDOGS!
- Orientation ends with an opportunity to sit down with one of our Academic Advisors or Enrollment Specialists to help plan the best first semester at MGCCC.
- Please bring your ACT scores and official transcript with you.
Schedule Your Orientation for Fall Classes
Offered at four different locations this summer, these half-day sessions are designed to introduce students to the programs and services provided throughout the college.
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m.
Event is 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 12:30 p.m.
Event is 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.