Methods of Payment:
Payment Plan Options:
- Fall/Spring – 3 installments
- Summer – 2 installments
After Registering for Classes:
- If you are ready to pay, pay online or at any Business Office
- If you are expecting any Financial Aid or Scholarship, check with Financial Aid first
- If you are using a Third-Party Payment, such as, Military TA, VA, WIA, MPACT, etc., be sure to bring proper authorization to the Business Office to secure schedule
- All previous balances and holds must be cleared before registering, graduation, or receiving an official transcript.
Once Payment/Financial Aid/Scholarship/Third-Party payment has been applied to your account to secure your schedule:
- You will be given a Student Schedule/Receipt.
- Show a copy of your schedule/receipt to obtain a student ID and parking decal in the Campus Police office.
- Get a copy of your schedule and student ID before you proceed to Bookstore.
List of Charges:
- Fall/Spring Full-Time Tuition (15 – 21 hours) – $1650.00*
- Fall/Spring Full-Time Out-of-State Tuition – $3300.00*
- Part-Time Tuition – $165.00 per credit hour*
- Part-Time Out-of-State Tuition – $330.00 per credit hour*
- Summer Full-Time Tuition (12-15 hours) – $1650.00*
- Students enrolled in more than 21 hours for Fall and Spring will be charged an additional $165.00 per credit hour.
- Students enrolled in more than 15 hours for Summer will be charged an additional $165.00 per credit hour.
- Registration Fee – $100.00
- Technology Fee – $75.00
- Online Fee – $15.00 per credit hour
- Resource Fee – $15.00 per credit hour
- Science Lab Fee – $25.00
- Art Lab Fee – $50.00
- Career/Technical Program Fees: A PER CREDIT HOUR fee will be charged for career/technical classes based on Program of Study
- Delinquent Fee – $40.00 assessed on any and all balances after the final payment date
- Other miscellaneous charges may apply according to program of study
- Dual Credit High School classes – $100.00 per class for Academic, $125.00 for Career and Technical
*Tuition may be refunded; however, all other fees are non-refundable.
The MGCCC Board of Trustees reserves the right to adjust any and all fees as it deems necessary.
Important Dates for the Spring 2021 Semester:
|Nov 2||Priority Registration begins for Spring 2021|
|Dec 13-Jan 10||Merrymester (Fri-Sun/3 weeks)|
|Jan 4||Employees return to work after holidays|
|Jan 4-8||Open Registration|
|Jan 11||Full term and 1st term face-to-face classes begin|
|Jan 19||Online classes begin|
|Jan 26||Last day of 90% refund period for 1st 8wk term|
|Feb 2||Last day of 90% refund period for Online and full-term courses|
|Feb 26||2nd payment due|
|Mar 8||2nd term face-to-face classes begin|
|Mar 31||Final payment due, a $40.00 late fee will be added after this date|