Campus assessment centers provide a variety of proctored testing services. Some of the services provided by the assessment centers include proctored testing for on-line courses, entrance exams, certification exams, Credit for College Level Examination Program (CLEP) allowing students to achieve college credits by examinations, PearsonVue testing, and ACCUPLACER testing used to evaluate competency levels of potential students in specific academic areas. Other services are also available. Students may contact the assessment centers on the appropriate campus with any questions by email.
Schedule Your Appointment
Tests We Offer
The Assessment Centers are offering most exams following COVID-19 guidelines of social distancing, occupancy, and sanitization. Some of the exams available are listed below. If you require an exam not listed contact the Assessment Center.
ACCUPLACER – Offered On Campus and Online
CLEP – On Campus
TEAS – Offered On Campus and Online
HESI – Offered On Campus
PearsonVue – On Campus
GED – On Campus
WorkKeys – On Campus
COVID-19 Safe Environment Protocol
For all On Campus exams, students must follow the Coronavirus COVID-19 Protocol for a Safe Environment.
Testing Assessment Hours of Operation
Testing and Assessment Centers are currently open Monday – Friday 8:00 – 5:00.
Schedule Your Test
Students who wish to schedule CLEP, Work Keys, and outside exams must make their appointment by phone or via email (preferred).
Students who wish to take PearsonVue exams such as CompTIA, Cosmetology, Insurance, etc. will visit the PearsonVue website to register, schedule and pay for these exams.
Examinees use the national GED website to register, schedule and pay for the GED exam. They are able to schedule for any national test site (all MGCCC campuses are sites).
Accuplacer (On Campus and Online)
Students desiring to complete the Accuplacer tests should use the links below to make their appointments with our online appointment service. Once an appointment is scheduled, students will be contacted by the Assessment Center staff to review protocol, check-in procedures, and expectations while testing.
TEAS (On Campus and Online)
Register at https://atitesting.com. TEAS exams will be offered on the following dates On Campus and Online . Once you register for the exam through ATI, one of our proctors will reach out to you to go over details, including testing connection to ensure technical issues are addressed prior to the exam.
HESI (On Campus)
Follow these directions on How to Register for the HESI Exam.
Jackson County Campus
Drafting/Design & Campus Police Bldg., Room 102
Gautier, MS 39553
Harrison County Campus
Student Services Bldg., Room U218
2226 Switzer Road
Gulfport, MS 39507
Assessment Center Expectations
We want your testing experience to be as pleasant as possible, so please familiarize yourself with our expectations prior to your visit.
- Students will be expected to follow the Coronavirus COVID-19 Protocol for a Safe Environment
- We expect that you are who you say you are, but we must insist that you provide photo identification before we can allow you to take any test;
- Your instructors expect that you will only use the materials they have specified for your test, so please place unauthorized materials and anything not allowed by your instructor and under your desk before logging in;
- Your peers expect a quiet room in which to test, so please turn off all electronic devices before you come into the Assessment Center and refrain from talking while in the room;
- The college expects to keep the furniture and equipment as long as it is useful, so please help us keep the Assessment Center nice by disposing of all food and drink outside;
- You expect to be treated with respect while in the Assessment Center, so please refrain from any behavior that a proctor might perceive to be dishonest or disrespectful (remove your hat before entering, look only at your own computer, leave friends and family at home, etc.).