Use the College Schedule Planner feature in Web Services to select and register for classes.
Visit Web Services. The log-in information for Web Services is the same as for Canvas and student email.
Once in Web Services, select the STUDENT tab, then the REGISTRATION link, then click on the SCHEDULE PLANNER link.
- Select SUMMER 2019 or FALL 2019 term.
- Select the campus where you wish to attend classes.
- Add the courses you wish to take.
- Add breaks to block off times when you do not want to take classes.
- Generate all possible schedules.
NOTE: If there are classes you don’t want to consider taking online, click on the OPTIONS for each class and unselect online and/or times you don’t want.
- Select VIEW to see each schedule generated.
- Click on the LOCK symbol for each class you want to select.
- Send your completed schedule to the SHOPPING CART.
- Click on the SHOPPING CART to send your schedule to REGISTRATION.
- Enter your REGISTRATION PIN to complete the enrollment process.(Registration PIN provided by faculty adviser.)
To secure your classes after enrolling, visit Business Services or confirm your Financial Aid is in place.
Confirm Financial Aid is in Place