The Learning Lab space is open! You can now access our services on campus as well as in Canvas. Please see the graphics below for more information. Keep checking your college email and checking the Keep Learning page for updates.
About the Lab
The Harrison County Learning Lab can be accessed through the library or through the G building, located across from the fountain in the quad. Students have access to:
- Areas for group and individual study
- Handouts for Math, Science, and Writing
- 28 desktop computers
- Laptops (for use in Lab only)
- Reichert microscope
- Anatomical models
- zSpace augmented reality machine with Labster Virtual Lab Simulations pack, Visible Body Human Anatomy Atlas, VIVED Anatomy, Newton’s Park, Franklin’s Lab, VIVED Chemistry, VIVED Science.
Learning Lab Hours: Fall and Spring
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Learning Lab Hours: Summer
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Learning Lab Personnel
- Adrienne McPhaul – Assistant Dean of Learning Resources: 228.896.2514
- Vacant – Science Instructor: 228.897.3812
- Vacant – Math Instructor: 228.897.3805
- Vacant -Math Instructor: 228.897.3846
- Ashley Tibbs – Writing Instructor: 228.897.3801
- Vacant – Administrative Assistant: 228.897.3806