Online Course Getting Started Information
- How to Register for Online Courses
- How to Get Started with Online Courses
- Online Student Checklist
- Canvas Login Instructions
- Login to your courses in Canvas
- View eLearning Student Resources Course in Canvas
- Textbook Information
- Check your MSVCC Student Profile (for MSVCC away Classes Only)
You may be able to login to Canvas within 24 hours of registering for courses, but you will not see your courses until the first day of class.
Protecting your login credentials is your responsibility. Your login credentials include your student ID number and your primary PIN. Resetting your PIN to something only you know is recommended after your first successful login. Do not share this information with anyone.
If someone else is using your login credentials to login to your courses (FOR ANY REASON), you are in violation of the MSVCC Academic Honesty Policy.
Regardless of whether it is a parent, spouse, child, friend, or any other relation, it is a violation for someone other than the person registered to access a course. Violating this policy is cause for dismissal from courses and potentially the college.