Methods of Payment:
* Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College reserves the right to issue tuition and fee refunds back to the original payment source.
Payment Plan Options:
- Fall/Spring – 3 installments
- Summer – 2 installments
Log in to Web Services
and follow the video instructions below.
Log in to Web Services and follow the video instructions below.
After Registering for Classes:
- If you are ready to pay, pay online or at any Business Office
- If you are expecting any Financial Aid or Scholarship, check with Financial Aid first
- If you are using a Third-Party Payment, such as, Military TA, VA, WIA, MPACT, etc., be sure to bring proper authorization to the Business Office to secure schedule
- All previous balances and holds must be cleared before registering, graduation, or receiving an official transcript.
Once Payment/Financial Aid/Scholarship/Third-Party payment has been applied to your account to secure your schedule:
- You will be given a Student Schedule/Receipt.
- Show a copy of your schedule/receipt to obtain a student ID and parking decal in the Campus Police office.
- Get a copy of your schedule and student ID before you proceed to Bookstore.
Tuition and Fees
Review Tuition and Fees
and Other Fees
for a complete list of costs.