It is a benefit provided by Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College to offer employees, employee dependents, and students access to medical care, health education, disease screenings and health assessments. The health clinics focus on acute care and wellness much like a primary care doctor’s office.
MGCCC employees, employee dependents, and students can utilize the clinics.
Fees are waived for active employees, employee dependents, and currently enrolled students when using on-campus health care clinics.
- Immunizations including COVID-19, flu, B12, Hepatitis A & B, and more.
- Health risk assessments (blood pressure, BMI, height, weight, etc.)
- Physical exams
- Minor emergency treatment (cuts, burns, sprains, etc.)
- Minor non-emergency medical treatment (respiratory infections, sinus infections, allergies, etc.)
- Laboratory testing including COVID-19 testing, Lipid, CBC, CMP, TSH, and free T4 bloodwork
- Symptom treatment (sneezing, coughing, itching, etc.)
- And more!
It is recommended to make an appointment by utilizing the weblink. Walk-ins are welcome, but patients may see extended wait times based on appointment availability.
Due to our new electronic medical records, you can now use any of the MGCCC clinics at Perkinston, Harrison County, Jackson County, & George County Center, as well as the off-campus locations.
Yes, the clinic can draw laboratory work, however fees may incur for extensive bloodwork to the patient. For questions regarding this information, please contact your campus health care clinic.
Yes. The clinic is operated by Singing River Health System and is under the same HIPPA regulations as any regular medical clinic.