MGCCC has emergency response plans in place to address wide-ranging college health concerns and to ensure the safety and well-being of the college community. During a contagious disease outbreak, or pandemic, MGCCC officials will monitor the campus or center situation, work closely with the county and state public health departments and make recommendations regarding possible changes to campus/center activities.
We encourage all members of the MGCCC community to take standard precautions to limit the spread to others. You should do the following:
- Avoid contact with ill persons.
- Cover your nose or mouth when you cough or sneeze.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Do not share food, drinks, or utensils.
- Wash your hands with soap and water frequently, particularly after you sneeze, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, please stay home.
Although we cannot eliminate the spread of the flu or other contagious diseases, our collective efforts can significantly minimize its reach and overall impact.