The Basic Life Support (BLS) Providers Blended Course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and treat choking in a safe, timely and effective manner. This class meets the requirement of most healthcare facilities and other employers that require cardiopulmonary resuscitation as a condition of employment in the healthcare field.
Cost: $75 – can be paid at any MGCCC Business Office
(The MGCCC Non-Credit Refund Policy is on the Registration form).
Student must be 16 years of age to take this course, be physically able to perform CPR, have access to a computer, and be able to read and write for successful completion of this course.
CPR Application Process
- Complete the MGCCC Registration Form for Non-Credit Healthcare Courses listing CPR – BLS as the course name and include a listed course date of interest.
- Bring the form to the Continuing Education Coordinator located at the Bryant Center (you must provide a valid email address on the registration form).
- Once you receive an email confirming registration with the date, time and location, you can pay the $75 course fee at any MGCCC campus business office.
- Enrollment is based on a first come first serve basis following submission of the:1. Non-credit Registration form
2. Full course payment.
Note: On the scheduled class date, present online completion certificate to the Course Instructor for admission to the class.
- Within 20 business days, the CPR card will be made available electronically (sent to email provided).
Note: MGCCC reserves the right to substitute instructors, change class schedules, and cancel programs due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances.