Below are some additional external scholarship opportunities available to Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College students.
Check out the get2college Scholarship Search tool to search for scholarships both Mississippi-based and national.
|Addiction Resource Scholarship Essay Contest
- 1st Place: $1,000
- Runner-up: $250
- Be a student pursuing a college or university degree (Associate’s, Bachelor, Master, Doctorate) or a trade certification in a technical college
- Be enrolled full-time at a post-secondary institution
- Be 18 years or older at time of entry
|Mississippi Automotive Manufacturers Association Scholarship
- Be currently enrolled full-time at an accredited two- or four-year college or university or vocational-technical school in the state of Mississippi with plans to enroll full-time for the entire 2021-2022 academic year.
- If attending a two-year college, be a sophomore during the year in which you would be receiving this scholarship. If attending a four-year college, be a junior or senior during the year in which you would be receiving this scholarship.
- Hold a minimum of a 3.00 cumulative grade point average (GPA).
- Be interested in pursuing a career in automotive.
- If selected as a recipient, the student will receive an award of $1,500 (two-year college) or $2,500 (four-year college) for one academic year to be used for educational expenses. Awards are not renewable. Students may not receive this scholarship more than once.
|The KF&B Academic Scholarship
- Award $1,000
- Open to U.S. residents
- Must be a 2021 graduating high school senior or currently enrolled student at a U.S. College or University
- Being a Law Student is not a requirement